Our small groups and classes encourage people to know and follow Jesus Christ by:
- Meeting people where they are with the redeeming grace if God.
- Establishing a foundation in prayer and the Bible.
- Building Christ-like relationships for encouragement in the faith-testing experiences of life.
- Integrating service with study as a way of life.
- Equipping people to reach out and make a difference for Jesus' sake.
This fall, our small groups are digging deeper into The Forgotten God that is being used as our Congregation-wide study. Throughout the rest of the year groups study the topic of their choice.